- Bring energy, professionalism and FUN to your wedding day
- Capture your newly-wed portraits at Golden Hour for that dreamy and flattering light
- Guide you with a detailed timeline
- Guide you through making the best decision with your ceremony time – best light, location, weather, tourists
- Give you a bunch of photography locations to chose from – we aim for 3 x different “looks”
- Plan a fun engagement session, teach you direction posing to get flattering angles and help with your styling to maximise your images
- Spend 2-3 hours with you trialling and photography different hair and makeup looks to show you what looks best on you
- Put my years of project management skills to good use so your wedding day runs smoothly
- I am a master pseudo bridesmaid and awesome at keeping “emotional” Mothers or Bridesmaids at ease
- I am not afraid to dance around like an idiot to capture kids or distract them
- I will connect and chat with your guests 🙂 Granddads love me and Uncles always want to talk about photography equipment during dinner
- I will stand back with a long lens and capture candid moments
- I will bring my step ladder because I am short AF and 10 bucks says you and majority of your guests will be taller than me and I will need to use it at some point!
- I am compassionate, understanding and Motherly… but not afraid to get my “Mum voice” on to hurry up your Bridesmaids getting dressed so you are not late ;P
- I don’t care if you are are LGBTQ, black/white/green/purple or there is someone with special needs. I WILL talk, engage and capture your inner beauty
- I will have a hair and makeup touchup kit in my photography bag, even if you don’t book me
2019 Awarded Business Excellence in Personal + Retails Services
2018 Finalist Business Excellence in Personal Services
2018 Finalist Superstar Startup
2018 Finalist Business Excellence in Professional Services
2017 Awarded Young Entrepreneur at BEATS Awards
2017 Young Entrepreneur finalist at Northern Regionals Awards
2017 Finalist Business Excellence in Professional Services
2016 Awards Business Excellence in Personal Services at BEATS Awards
2016 Awards Business Excellence in Personal Services at Northern Regionals Awards
2016 Finalist Business Excellence in Professional Services
2015 Finalist Business Excellence Awards in Personal Services
2015 QLD Finalist Australian Bridal Industry Awards in categories: Photography, Hair Stylist + Makeup Artist
I’ve been accused once (or twice, hehe) of being hyper-active, excitable, fun and driven. With a tendency to snort when I laugh and wave my ‘Italian’ hands around when I speak. I’m always up for a laugh and have a very healthy sense of humour.
A creative-hippie soul with an entrepreneurial mindset.
I would best describe my imagery as having editorial concepts from an extensive background in the fashion industry, it’s beauty styling, nostalgic, powerful and feminine.
I believe my previous life experience operating businesses and managing teams of people enables me to calmly deliver professional services in challenging wedding or business environments.
Many people ask me HOW I do it all – its simple really – I don’t, I have a team who supports me ;P But if you are referring to the skill sets? They all overlap and have fundamentals in common ie: Lighting, Composition, Colour and most importantly PEOPLE skills! There is just a little bit more “chemistry” in Hairdressing and a little bit more “Maths” in Photography ;P What it all comes down to… helping people become the best versions of themselves.
I love to learn, create and enjoy ongoing professional and personal development.
I am a mother of two beautiful girls Sophia and Isabella-Rose. We live for the ocean, arts, music and dancing.
Now more than ever I feel a sense of duty to make a difference. I have a platform and a voice (a loud one at times ;P). I want to be an advocate for women in business. For women to collaborate not compete. Too gather your tribe and encourage one another. For women’s rights to nuturer their babies in public without shame or judgement. To make women feel beautiful my enhancing their natural beauty with my skills but show them it’s their inner light that shines the brightest. To be a genuine, kind and hardworking role model for my girls. Most importantly… I feel a sense of duty to make people feel good about themselves in my presences. I hope I make a stranger smile at least once a day. It’s selfish really because it feels so God damn good!